We Change the way you see the world!
Private Reading and Spelling Therapy offered by an Independent Phono-Graphix Reading Therapist
- Do you want your child to get a head start and learn how to read or improve his/her reading and spelling?
- Does your child guess words or struggle to read new/unfamiliar words?
- Are you worried that your child is memorising words learning words off by heart instead of learning the skill of reading?
- Does your child do well on Fridays’ spelling test but not in other writing activities?
- Is your child reading, but lacks fluency and confidence?
Give your child confidence with their reading
No more strugggling with new and unfamiliar words
Fluent reading will bring confidence in other areas of school and home
Reading and Spelling Therapy is offered to individuals from beginner readers (as young as 4yrs) to older children or adults who need assistance with reading and spelling.
Give your child a head start or help them to improve their reading.
Phono-Graphix reading therapists assist children with integrating basic reading and spelling skills into real life contexts and give them strategies and techniques to apply these skills. Links from Sound-to-Symbol-to-Meaning are made where learners are encouraged to develop their vocabulary, logical reasoning and basic comprehension skills.
Website © Dynamic Vision Optometrtists 2019